Making a Complaint
If you do wish to make a formal complaint this will be managed through the formal process. This will be handled in a courteous, professional and confidential manner.
- The complaint should be addressed to Anju Mishra, (either in writing or via e-mail to ([email protected])
- The complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days
- A full investigation and review will then be undertaken. We aim to complete this within 10 working days – if it is anticipated that this will take longer (i.e. needing to contact other parties, annual leave) you will be updated accordingly
- A written response to the instigated complaint will then be sent. This will include details of any remedial action that will take place (i.e. review of internal process etc..)
- In the event of you not being satisfied with the response – your complaint can then be raised with any of the additional regulatory bodies.